Monday, November 16, 2009

THE BOYS ARE 7 MONTHS OLD!!


We had a very busy weekend!  Granny & Grampy Fields were here visiting, we made a trip up to Apple Hill, I learned a little bit more about sewing from my Mother-In-Law, Chris and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary ... and ... the boys turned 7 months old!  I'm going to make this a short post as far as words go because I think the pictures will take up enough room:

THE BOYS:

Jack (L), Nick (R)

Jack (L), Nick (R)

Nick (L), Jack (R) 

Nick (L), Jack (R) 

Nick


Jack


Jack (L), Nick (R)

Nick

At seven months old, the boys are babbling a lot more and we think we hear a few babbles that sound like words (specifically "yeah", "hey", "daddy") but I'm not convinced that they aren't just that - sounds - because I know for sure that their first word will be "mama"! They are sitting up unassisted a little bit longer each time, grabbing & picking up their toys, transferring said toys between hands and trying really hard to get their knees up under them to crawl. I'm predicting that I will be chasing after them (in different directions!) by Christmas :-) Nick is our little gabby boy; he is very vocal and talks up a storm - and cries very easily right now with loud noises, loud laughter and loud appliances. Jack is a little quieter, more observant & a little flirt! They are both sweethearts & we love them with all our hearts - oh, and they are totally worth the sleep deprivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment