So without further adieu, here is a list of things that the boys have been learning:
Weekend of January 16-18 (long weekend due to MLK Jr birthday)
- Nick started crawling
- Jack pulled up to standing at the couch
- Both babies got their two front (top) teeth
- Both started clicking their tongues on the top of their mouths (maybe has something to do w/ those teeth coming in!!)
- Both went to their first birthday party for a friend
- We had our first official sleepover when Bella stayed the night (omg, the boys loved it & cuddled right up to her in the morning!! So cute!)
I spent all of Monday the holiday making lots and lots of babyfood! Five hours worth of babyfood - sweet potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, zucchini, blueberries and peaches!! There may have been more that I'm forgetting now. And last but not least, Gma Diane came over to visit!! That's always a fun day. xoxoxo
- Boys ate chicken for the first time (pureed & mixed with sweet potatoes ~ yum!)
Weekend of January 23/24
- Jack started grunting & will have a grunting match with us
- Jack surprised Mommy when she looked over (while changing Nick's diaper) to find him standing in his crib!
Our instructions between now and their 12m check up is to increase solids and try to get them on a 3 meals/day schedule. Right now they are still eating 4-5 bottles per day because they never drink more than 6oz. at a time. We got the thumbs up to introduce more meat, yogurt, cheese, pasta, bread, a bigger variety of veggies, and finger foods. Mom is excited to try some baby recipes!
Here is a picture of the boys I got yesterday. I was finally able to get these shoes on them! I've been waiting for months to get this picture so I could share it with my friend, Bill, who gave them each a pair with their name and DOB on the bottom! I think they are ah-dorable ;)